Associated Feed is always interested in growing our team to be the very best. If you are interested in joining the team, take a look at the current job openings listed below. Click on an opening to view a more detailed description of what we are looking for and what is required for each position. At the bottom of each description is a button to download our employment application. Save the application to your computer, fill it out completely, and email it (along with a cover letter and résumé) to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to (209) 668-2370, or drop it off in person at the Associated Feed & Supply Human Resources department located at 407 So. Tegner Rd. in Turlock, CA. Thank you for your interest in joining the best team in the feed industry!
Current Job Openings
Current Openings as of 03/25/19.
SAP Functional SD Analyst
The SAP Functional SD Analyst will provide support for the SAP SD systems, which includes technical coordination, configuration, testing, documenting, training, delivery, reporting and support of software and hardware solutions.
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide technical coordination, implementation and ongoing maintenance between SAP system applications and company production hardware such as scale integration
- Perform routine system maintenance checks and corrective actions
- Develop SD specific solutions for the entire Order-to-Cash (OTC) process and interface with connection points, such as MM, PP and FICO
- Identify potential gaps and opportunities in the existing solution and provide recommendations to resolve
- Facilitate solution development and continuous improvement in the implemented design
- Provide ongoing business user support and issue resolution
- Create SAP IT support tickets with 3rd Party SAP support company and work with them to create solutions and fixes to SAP issues
- Conduct user training on new functionality implemented or refresher training
Other duties and/or special projects as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- The suite of major SAP applications including SAP R/3 through ECC6.0, Netweaver 7.x; HANA database a plus
- SAP/ERP infrastructure, databases, operating systems, applications and servers
- Learn our company specific processes and departmental involvement in order to problem solve successfully
- Work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Assess situations, research, analyze and problem solve
- Prepare technical and user documentation for projects and enhancements
- Exercise sound judgment; display strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
Experience and Training Guidelines:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field
- Minimum five (5) years’ SAP configuration and user support experience in SD operations; MM/PP experience desired
- Go live implementation and/or version upgrade experiences are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization
- General understanding of manufacturing industry processes
- Technical expertise of scale and/or other equipment integrations a plus
- Agriculture and/or animal feed manufacturing experience a plus
- BOBJ HANA experience a plus
- ABAP technical skills a plus
- Goal and results-oriented; strong problem-solving skills
Physical and mental requirements
- Frequent use of keyboard
- Frequent sitting for long periods of time
- Occasional bending, squatting
- Frequent decision-making and concentration
- Frequent co-worker and/or public contact; occasional working alone
- Occasional exposure to noise
- Frequent reading and close-up work
- Work is performed in a typical temperature-controlled office environment subject to typical office noise and environment
- Position will require periodic visits to manufacturing facilities with exposure to temperature changes, noise and dust
- Position may require occasional overtime and weekend work; travel is occasional
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
We offer competitive compensation/benefits, including 401(k). Qualified candidates, email résumé to: email@example.com, or print the employment application below and fax to 209/668-2370, or apply in person at 407 S. Tegner Road, Turlock, CA between 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday-Friday. EEO/Drug Free.
Associated Feed & Supply Co., located in Turlock, has an immediate opening for a highly self-motivated Maintenance Mechanic. The successful candidate must be able to troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance on all equipment throughout the plant. This position will also be responsible for minimizing downtime by detecting potential mechanical and electrical problems. Requirements: minimum 2 years' experience in an industrial or production environment; good analytical skills, ability to troubleshoot and make on-the-spot corrections to emergency conditions; light industrial electric, hydraulics, power transmissions, and pneumatics experience; basic computer knowledge; previous feedmill or industrial experience is desired. Must be flexible to work varying shifts, OT and weekends as needed. This position may require lifting up to 55 pounds, work at high elevations and in confined spaces. We offer competitive compensation/benefits, including 401(k). Qualified candidates email résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or print the employment application below; fax to (209) 668-2370 or apply in-person at: 407 So. Tegner Rd., Turlock, CA between 8 am-4 pm, Monday-Friday. EEO/Drug Free.
We are seeking Mill Operators for our operations in the Turlock area facilities to perform semi-skilled labor with regard to all aspects of mill maintenance and operations.
Job Duties: Mill operation, including but not limited to, operating all process equipment and heavy machinery (including forklift, loader and rail car mover once trained), utilize computer programmed batching system to receive and manufacture feed, perform minor maintenance, maintain required documentation, inspect and unplug chutes, inspect rolls for proper gap and lubrication. Perform housekeeping duties in and/or around facility, work independently in the absence of on-site supervision, perform maintenance and inventory set-up. May perform duties of Loader Operator and other production support positions within the Mill Department, including: loading, rolling, grinding, pelleting and receiving as needed.
Job Requirements: 1-2 years of work experience in a warehouse/industrial/production environment. Knowledge of forklift operation and heavy machinery experience a plus. Previous feed/agricultural experience desired. Ability to lift/carry 75 lbs. /100 ft., communicate clearly & audibly in a noisy environment, understand all railroad vocabulary, comfortable working in confined spaces and at high elevations, and be flexible to work varying schedules; on-call, overtime as needed. Applicants must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License with no more than 2-pts on DMV record. Successful candidates will be in good physical condition, pay close attention to detail, and be computer literate. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, incl. 401k. Salary open based on qualifications and experience.
Qualified candidates may email résumés w/salary requirements to: email@example.com; or fax to (209) 668-2370; or print the employment application below. Drug Free/EEO/DMV Pull Notice Program.
Associated Feed & Supply is looking for an experienced Rail Operator/Unloader for their Sierra Grain Terminal facility in Hughson, CA.
Job Description: The successful candidate will be able to operate, monitor, and maintain all aspects of the rail operation at this facility. This will include operation of the locomotive, keeping a daily inventory of all rail cars, unloading of cargo, routing products to the proper area of the facility, and maintenance of all components of the rail operation.
Job Requirements: Applicants must possess and maintain a valid California Driver's License and remain free from repeated preventable accidents with less than 2-points on DMV record. Participation in a random drug testing program will be required. The successful candidate will be in good physical condition, able to lift and carry 75 lbs. for 100 feet, communicate clearly and audibly in a noisy environment, understand all railroad vocabulary, and be flexible to work varying schedules, on-call, and overtime as needed.
We offer competitive compensation/benefits, including 401(k); Wages are based on Qualification and Experience. Qualified candidates email résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or print the employment application below; fax to (209) 668-2370 or apply in-person at: 407 So. Tegner Rd., Turlock, CA between 8 am-4 pm, Monday-Friday. EEO/Drug Free.